Wednesday 20 July 2011

Kanye West & Adele's "Melt My Heart To Stone."

Melt My Heart To Stone - Kanye West & Adele by OMFGOMFGMusic[Verse 1: Adele]
Right under my feet is air made of bricks

That pulls me down turns me weak for you
I find myself repeating like a broken tune
And I'm forever excusing your intentions
And I give in to my pretendings
Which forgive you each time
Without me knowing
They melt my heart to stone
And I hear your words that I made up
You say my name like there could be an us
I best tidy up my head I'm the only one in love
I'm the only one in love

[Verse 2: Kanye West]
And I will be trying to come around my girl acting like Mister friendly
And steal the spotlight like Mr. Bentley
I spotted her like Spud McKenzie
And for them fake boobies I payed them Benjies
Get your own, I got Paris he got Nicky he tried to get em a clone
He said yeah you know you got extra hoes
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com 
And everything you do is extra cold
From the Polo fleece to the Jesus piece
I got family in high places like Jesus' niece
Can I please, say my peace
If y'all fresh to death, then I'm deceased
And this one here, is a heat rocks
Spit like a beat box, the way the beat rocks
New version of Pete Rock!
But for that Benz I get CL love
So I switch my girls around like 3LW
I'm calling

[Bridge: Adele]
Why do you steal my hand
Whenever I'm standing my own ground
You build me up, then leave me dead ooh-oh
I hear you

[Outro: Kanye West]
and yes yes y'alls one, two's
The beat won't stop
and yes yes y'alls one, two's
The beat won't stop

No comments:

Post a Comment