Monday 30 May 2011

kELLY ROWLAND CONFIRMED AS JUGDE FOR X-FACTOR UK

AMERICAN POP SINGER KELLY ROWLAND EX DESTINY'S CHILD JOINS TO X-FACTOR AS JUDGE

Speaking of her new role, she said:
“I am so excited to join The X Factor UK and be able to spend time in one of my favourite places in the world.   The music coming out of the UK right now is incredible with artists like Adele, Jessie J and James Blake, so I’m confident this season of The X Factor will give me opportunity to hear a few diamonds in the rough.   Being a judge is never easy, but I promise to be as sternly honest as I can and also encourage everyone who crosses the stage.  I can’t wait to meet the world’s next superstar!”
KELLY ROWLAND REPLACES  Cheryl Cole, who left the series earlier this year to join its US counter-part.

No comments:

Post a Comment