Sunday 19 June 2011

Cheryl Cole's confession the whole truth.

Cheryl Cole has finally decided to speak her mind about the entire X Factor debacle, but she manages to say very little at the same time. Check out her official statement below.

Hi my Gorgeous ones.
It's me! I wanted to talk to you all direct, and first and foremost thank
you all for your continued love, unbelievable LOYALTY and support and remind
you that I love you all to bits.

Where do i start? I have had the weirdest past few weeks (nothing unusual
there though.) I wouldn't even know how to begin to tell you all about it.
What I do know for certain is that I have the BEST, most unbelievable people
out there, who I feel so lucky to call my support system. You never fail to
amaze me. I have been reading your letters and opening my prezzies ( I feel
very spoilt ) and hearing all of your kind, special and inspiring things you
want to say to me.


I feel your presence and strength always, and no matter what decision I make
or what it is I'm facing, I appreciate you all more than you'll ever know.
It also breaks my heart a little when i hear that some of you worry about me
and need to know that I am ok, so I want to PROMISE you that I am absolutely
fine and more than ok!

I have had the time that I have not had in so long to just chill with my
loved ones and do the normal things that I like to do. See my friends and
family and be with my doggys :D. It feels long overdue and sooooo good, even
my feet are happy to not have to wear a pair of high heels hehe..

You are my little soldiers and you mean the world to me. Remember what I tell
you, stay strong, keep calm and carry on ;) I'll speak to you all soon when
I have some new news, until then I salute you :)
Lots of love and cuddles. Love me CC x

No comments:

Post a Comment